first posted on June 27, 2018 by Al Bell (revised)
In a world of hills and valleys it can be difficult to find a way to stay Upbeat!
I have learned that while going through life’s challenges one should stay level headed as opposed to getting too emotional. Getting too emotional can lead to bad decisions, short sighted conclusions, and an unstable outlook from others.
Yes it can be difficult for one to maintain composure while going through but in order to learn all there is one needs to remain level-headed enough to receive the message.
This could mean that one could possibly learn to listen more as opposed to shutting out another or have a chance to adopt a mindset of patience as opposed to being short tempered while working with others. Whatever the case one can excel in knowledge greatly by viewing a circumstance as an opportunity to learn as opposed to it being a hinderance.
In light of this, I want to share a few tips that will help one to stay upbeat.
Visually, these tips are much like the front and rear stabilizer bar on a vehicle suspension which is designed to assist with transport suspension stability. The stabilizer bar helps the vehicle to maintain a sure contact with the road. The device ultimate purpose is to keep the car on the road and handle any unforeseen road disturbances such as potholes and other obstructions.
In the same fashion employing these few tips will help to keep one grounded with sure footing to withstand any challenge.
Be mindful to keep in your pocket
- Good friends– A good friend is a jewel that will lend an ear as well as keep you in check when needed. He or she will provide the encouragement when needed or the guidance to get you through a circumstance.
- Exercise– The importance of adopting an exercise routine plan cannot be emphasized enough. Exercising not only helps to build one physically but mentally as well. The routines can help one to focus on pressing through unto completion no matter the resistance. This same press can help one mentally in all other aspect of their life to overcome.
- A Spiritual leader– This life is kind of a culmination of two worlds. One is the physical and the other is spiritual. The physical is what we naturally see with the eye and revolves around our five senses. The spiritual is what we cannot see with the physical eye but revolves around faith and morality. Connecting with someone who has devoted themselves to receiving and teaching these principles could be a valuable resource.
- The Professional- Our society has become a world of many disciplines. Financial wizards, medical students, automobile technicians, fitness gurus, travel explorers, food creators, technology experts, and blog professionals. This being the case, one has to connect with a professional to get the scoop on how things really work in that world. Sure you can possibly do your self but eventually, time management will have to be dealt with for you to effectively promote and function.
- Engagement– Socializing with others is a must in a world of others. Just think if you really wanted things to happen for you all the time where you are king or queen it would be a world of only “You” and “Lonely”. I don’t think we really want what is desired. Interacting with others is much like interacting with nature. Either is alive in its own being and rely on the air to breathe. The connection with others can actually be mentally therapeutic if mixed with a bit of humility. It can do wonders for social maturity.
Here are a few tips but I know there are others. Please share in the comments.
Credits: Pixabay Images