posted first by Al Bell November 21, 2018
Well, we made it to that time of year where we are just around the corner from Christmas.
Yes, it’s Thanksgiving time 2018! It is a time to stop and recognize where you are in respect to health and wellness and all that life on earth encompasses.
This might involve family, friends, your health, your current means of sustenance, or any relationship. Whatever the case, this is a good time to put things in perspective and just give thanks.
Sure, this time can also bring about those hurtful and tragic memories. In these cases, one must find it within themselves to latch onto that which brings comfort and solace.
So, it is good during this time of year to take into account a few tips that remind us that life happens to us all and not be discouraged but be thankful.
- Although things may be tough for now, remember there is always someone else dealing with a tougher circumstance.
- One’s thinking/thought will determine outcomes. One’s thinking can be likened to a rudder on a ship that guides it.
- Lifes circumstances are designed for one to gain some type of experience. Learn it and move on just as one successfully endures schooling.
- Tough situations are temporal not to last forever. If it were not, there would be no success stories from successful people we know.
- One has not experienced a challenge alone. At some point, someone else encountered the same challenge.
Definitely not a complete list, so if there are any helps I missed please feel free to leave in the comments.
Have you connected with me on IG or Twitter? If not, I’d love to connect with you. On both platforms, you will have access to daily inspirational quotes designed to give you that mental charge to get you through.