Hey fellas! Its Valentine’s day! Of course, I say this jokingly, hoping you have that special lady to share this time.
I write this with the intention of motivating, encouraging or even reminding guys everywhere of the opportunity to show your lady that she is special. There is even a chance you can score points if you have been in the doghouse or on the edge of being in the game.
Let me first note that Valentine’s Day should not be the only day we make a move to express love to a lady. It should be a day as all other days if we are sincere and have shown affection occasionally. This means everyday love should be expressed in a way that she ultimately knows that she is loved. Whether you periodically send flowers or post sticky love notes she should always know she is the center of your love. Even if there was not a Valentine’s Day. Sadly, Valentine’s Day is just that. A reminder to show some form of affection to that special person.
So to help us out guys, I have put together a reminder checklist to guide us away from the dreadful dog house.
Remember to periodically express occasionally before Valentine’s Day:
- Show affection daily; maybe a passionate hug, kiss on the ear, or sensual touch.
- Listen intently to her.
- Periodically take her out to dinner; not just on Valentine’s Day.
- Make her laugh; tell those corny jokes!
- Comment positively on her features.
- Occasionally take her out; anywhere. Concert, play, park
- Send freaky text from time to time
- Play games with her; card, video, or game board style
- Go away on a romantic vacation somewhere.
- Send flowers periodically.
- Pay for her to be pampered; hair done, manicure, pedicure.
- Mail an affectionate card.
- Rub her feet from time to time.
- Make her bath water.
- Surprise her with a makeup kit
Then when Valentines Day does arrive do
- Any of the above
This will result in her knowing she is loved on a daily basis as opposed to thinking it takes a special day. Of course, I have only noted a few points to keep the romance brewing, so if there are others certainly include and share in the comments section.
So, if you are that guy who expresses affection quite frequently, good for you. If you are a guy who does not, then I offer these pointers as a way to turn it around. Much Love to you all.
Happy Valentines 2018 everyone! Hope your day goes as expected.
Stay tuned for the next post.